Saturday, September 11, 2010

B&W Sessh.

Black and White Session. This must of been around 1994. We had a sweet 12' wide, 4' tall mini in our back yard that got schralpped daily.  At one point someone not from our house named the ramp, "Creeping Death". With the first layer on the ramp being a really flimsy aluminum sheeting, I can understand why. This set of photo's is just a glimpse of many photo's to come of our crew that used to skate it. These are my brothers . These are my friends.

Rico Suave 


Backside Ollie VJB


Stanimal. A fixture at the house that rocks. Yes that is a bedroom on the porch, what of it?


Frontside Smith VJB


ZDB gearing for a throwdown. Speaker in the window, probably pumping out something emo.


When someone asks you what a backside floater looks like, direct them to this photo. Stanimal Chin huckin' a lofty backside ollie. I miss it.



Don't be fooled by my fancy footwork, I have been known to land way sketchier tricks. This I believe was a 5-0 to fakie failure. One of many. I was distracted by the Faulkner graffiti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, ya got something to say, huh?