Friday, March 4, 2011

Introducing Lil' T


Here she is. After months of searching, WD helped me pick this beauty (the bike, not the model, even though she is available too) up this past weekend down in Sanford from a sweet ole man named Sam. He said he'd fallen in love with a Harley, and didn't have time to ride both. He seemed real happy that I was the one adopting her, and by the time we drove off from the Wal-Mart parking lot he was kissing me on the head and inviting us down to ride and party with him and his people. I still need to do some practice laps in church parking lots before she and I are ready to hit the road, but when the time comes we're suiting up in our tassled jackets and heading straight to a certain farm in Wilkes County.

4 comments:

So, ya got something to say, huh?