Thursday, September 8, 2011

From Emo to Beards

Back in the day there was a band that I was quite obsessed with. There were called Evergreen. There are a few shit youtube videos that you can check out if you so desired. The beaded patch below was made for me by someone that knew of my love for this band. I can listen to them now and feel nostalgic, but the music just ain't the same as I remembered. 

The music nerd in me never lost touch though. I followed the whereabouts of Aaron Calvert, the singer and songwriter for Evergreen, through his other projects. Winfred E. Eye is his latest band and they have quite a different sound. I guess it's a natural progression for an early 90's emo kid to become a full bearded folk band leader.


1 comment:

  1. Man, just a couple times in there, you can hear that kind of dissonant singing he did in Evergreen. But too many guitars though.

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?