Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fast Times

I'm thirty seven years old. I'm not sure how it happened, but I had never seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High until this month. It's kinda like I had never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or had never listened to the Beatles. It's just weird. I have no excuse.

I've now watched every minute of it countless times on fast forward and slow motion, stopping and starting, rewinding, pausing, for those perfect screenshots that made this possible. I'm typically not one for showing off, but I figured you guys would get a kick out of these.


5 comments:

  1. Holy Fuck. These are so awesome. Shirts. Where are the shirts? I need a "Hey Bub" shirt. Good job seldom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spicoli said it best:
    "awesome totally awesome, alright hamilton"
    but instead of hamilton...chris wright...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fucking way.
    "The attitude dictates that you don't care if she comes, stays, lays, or prays, whatever happens your toes are still tappin.'" - Mike Damone

    ReplyDelete
  4. And dig the random Nicholas cage cameo- I had no idea.

    http://youtu.be/NkJxADj72Ik

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah he was also one of the line cooks at the burger joint Brad gets fired from.... so funny.

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?