Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

After 6 stupid months (3 months at the shop) of my bike being wrenched on, I finally have it back and she's riding great. Most of you know that I had a meltdown coming back from the Kentucky Derby. Kawie payed for it all and I forever grateful. Trips are being planned.

                             Brand new tires                         Sparkling new engine

As you know, I had a war going on with the sucky shop that was rebuilding my whip. They had excuse after excuse as to why it was taking so long to rebuild a single cylinder engine, that THEY told me only took a day to reassemble. Well, the day that I got it back I rode it 7 miles to get my new tires put on then another 3 miles to go to work. That night when I was hoping to leave to go home, the bike wouldn't start. Out of Gas. Those motherfuckers. Yes, I should have checked it, but I had just gotten my bike back and I had literally gone straight to work. If I would have gone home instead it would have died while I was riding it. I guess it was their way of saying "FFFFFUUUUU". Here's my bike stranded at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud, forgot to tell you I got caught short and had to siphon a gallon from you. My bad. Glad your bike is "running" though!

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?