Sunday, October 3, 2010

Willie Sandwich


It's great to see three legends together in one place. Look at these happy faces, basking in each others' glow.

In the summer of 2009 we got two out of three, which ain't bad. Willie, the Coug, and Dylan played at the minor league ball park in Stockton, CA. I say two out of three because Willie is Willie, Mellencamp was absolutely fucking mindblowing, but Dylan was a major disappointment. For full disclosure I went in sour on Dylan (aside from a few odd jams I think he sucks) but his show was embarrassing. We couldn't stop laughing thinking he sounded like Adam Sandler covering Dylan.

But yeah, this photo is from a show in Greensboro, NC back in 2000 (I think). The same night I got a bottle of High Life signed by the Red Headed Stranger. It's the only beer I'll never drink.

Enjoy the tunes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, ya got something to say, huh?