Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ramble Tamble






Ramble Tamble. Lousiville, Kentucky. Derby Day. 2012. 
Bo Derek housed a Derby party in his newly acquired warehouse space that is mostly a garage full of motorcycle parts, hence all the motorcycles. Many people were there and even some surprises. Twas awesome.

         



A bunch of Kemosabe bros were there. Here are some of the bikes and a support vehicle.

The Band. 

The trip to and fro was pretty sweet too. Camped at Natural Bridges and Natural Tunnel. Shit was natural. I killed my 3rd phone due to water. We stopped by a local stream to dip 'em in and it dumped rain as soon as we got out. Needless to say, my phone was not in any position to handle the down pour. I hit 40K on the bike though. I was pretty psyched about that. I wish the other photos that got washed away were here. I had some gems.











No comments:

Post a Comment

So, ya got something to say, huh?