Monday, October 8, 2012

Music on Radar's radar

As I ponder whether or not I have time or the will to start a music blog as my input on this one has suffered drastically, I did want to share some of my latest jams with folks. I hop you guys like them.

The Amazing are a Swedish band that were members of a band called Dungen. This track is off their latest record.


Taken by Trees is another Swedish band that is basically on person, Victoria Bergsman. On this record she went to Pakistan to record.

Passion Pit's newest record is impossible for me to visualize making. This song is a great example. My brain just can conceptualize making this song. The video is distraction though.

Another goddamn Swede. Tallest Man on Earth.

From Oxnard CA, Catwalk are on the new up and coming label Captured Tracks. The label is pretty much a shoegaze revivalist record label. So, I love it.

Hope a track or two strikes your fancy.

1 comment:

So, ya got something to say, huh?