Wednesday, October 24, 2012

going around my elbow to get to my A#%

when the cottons high...


off 421 pee break 

headed to cedar island ferry to float me to ocracoke I grabbed my new whip from C Towes crib in wilmington transported it to nags head to wp truck last time i do that. sketchy wings had to watch my ass wit this one

 outtie 5

 just missed that storm

winged gs on a boat 



ocracoke light house / candle

 hwy 12


 from ocracoke to hatterass ferry

 get some baby

paxton on point flounder on grill

 chester made himself at home didn't leave our side  after some flounder left overs

 I was looking ...

 alligator river preserve took a detour hoping to catch some wildlife lurkin .i saw a bear large one feeding in the feilds



Can't get no better 


 lil mans art

this dirt kept looking at me so I took his photo .take a photo it'll last longer.


the town of  plymouth has a river light house 



 getting it tight
 a dirt would sleep under that tree

 the new whip mini simmons  aka bar of soap                     

Wp planned a trip to the outer banks .He was out there all week working . I met him on thursday .I rode g-boro to wilmington (grabbed my surfboard),wilmington to cedar island ferry,took the ferry to ocracoke  and a 2nd ferry to hatterass where i rode up to nags head to meet wp(long day).  hurricane / tropical storm was off shore kicking up a good swell . We caught some tasty waves and had a good ole time.I look forward to another trip hoping another storm will brew up off shore and deliver the goods 




4 comments:

  1. looks like an awesome trip...
    little man is killer!!! grits in a styrofoam cup all day long....

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?