Friday, December 17, 2010

Golden Gate

For years, Golden Gate shopping center in Greensboro harbored one of the most awesomist skate spots ever. In the center of the parking lot stood a lonely photo mat that offered a banked handicap ramp which  lent itself to numerous lofty ollies. It is Golden Gate that Darnel claims it's the first time he ever saw/met me. I had long green hair. We sessioned GG for hours upon hours. Boards were broken, Legs were broken, Ego's were broken. For me, one of the best feelings in the world was hurling myself down that parking lot, setting up for the bank, and then cranking a straight up floater through the summer air. 

1 comment:

  1. man, i think you are rocking the horns in that photo. Dudek, Golden Gate, one evening. Almost certainly an Alien board. Pushing pushing pushing and click. best straight kickflip I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?