Monday, October 10, 2011

I'll motorcycle anywhere for a beard

Took a 4 day solo motorcycle trip to Lancaster PA from Greensboro, NC. The 2nd Annual National Beard and Moustache Championship was being held in the Lancaster minor league baseball stadium and I had a few fellow NC beard club members competing. All said and done I rode just under 1100 miles and hung out with some good friends. 

 Lunch at The Italian Job. Underwhelming to say the least.

 Texas in the house, and Paul Roof from Charleston gearing up for a throw down.

  The Electric Starfish (From Charlotte) showing off his goods to my friend Kate and I. He is a brave brave man.
Freaks are born everyday. 

Lancaster is a blast

The Electric Starfish Beard in the finals

Slight detour on my way back home



Skyline Drive looking over Shenandoah Valley.


Hanging out with Sis-n-Law at her new 3 month old job, wrenching at the VT airplane hanger in Blacksburg.

1 comment:

So, ya got something to say, huh?