Monday, October 17, 2011

WE RESPECT A DIVERSITY OF TACTICS




Because this is EV and not the Federalist Papers or Workers World Daily, I thought I would include this to make a compelling argument against, (maybe for, whatever blows your skirt up,) the OWS phenom. I mean, you can hate on FOX news all you want, but do folks have to make it so easy? Ha. Forward this around to all your right wing parents friends, it will help with confirmation of their world view. I will reserve my more sober coverage for the pages of the grey lady.

1 comment:

  1. This person's comrade put a sign on a portapotty at the Oaktown occupation that said "gender neutral bathroom." Good grief, rent a crappers discriminate all equally upon entry. Everybody knows that. -Maggot Brain

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?