Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Color Sessh

Color this time. Advancements in technology. This shit lives on as one of my best memories of being alive. There was never any question when we moved into the house as to whether or not we should build a ramp. We simply walked through claiming rooms then right out the back door to survey the grounds. I can't wait for time travel to go public. I'm going back here.
1. I believe this to be a backside disaster with some sort of flipper thrown in somewheres. I'm sure that I landed it. 
2. Victro huckin' a lofty floater
3. Stannnn going backside ollie. Growing some wings.

awww, so sad, so mad. Sulking.

1. Zooms with the ape hangers
2. Hobby lookin' on. That damn porch looks like a deer stand. I still can't believe that peterson lived on the back porch for several months.

Shants and the boys. Who wants to start this band?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, ya got something to say, huh?