Monday, November 15, 2010

New National Holiday: ODB Day


Yes, Yes, Y'all. Our main man was born on 11/15/68 and he left this earth on 11/13/04. S0, since I was drunk on Saturday and forgot to honor our man on the day he was stricken from this earth, I will instead bring your attention to his birthday.

Big Baby Jesus would have been 42 years crazy today. Get some.









Put your choice ODB lines in the comments (hint: "i'm immune from all viruses, i get the cocaine it cleans out my sinuses").



3 comments:

  1. 1.you know my styles different than your make a young bitch wanta drop her drawers

    2. can't even smile teeth all gritty can't even walk drawls all shitty

    3.i'm a dalmatian i'm white and im black
    4. i'm the cunt breath asshole eater

    ----darnel has spoken-------post more as they come to mind odb rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't answer telephones"

    "I don't have no trouble with you fuckin' me. But I have a little problem with you not fucking me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that cocaine to clean out my sinuses...

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?