Tuesday, November 23, 2010

JC died for us, dude.

Maggotbrain and I recently unearthed a grip of flyers from back in the day chronicling the time when we hosted shows in our living room. Starting at the end of this year and running through 2011, I will be posting said flyers and stories, pictures, maybe some video, and (if I can figure it out) audio tracks of some of the bands.  What would be glorious is if any of you esteemed viewers had any stories or pictures from that era (1993-1997), please send them to me (via email). I will do my best connect the dots of past shows and you's people's stories. This will be a year long project, but don't wait, holla at me if you gotta the funnies.


Apparently a last minute show, there's no date. You don't see many colla-bro-tive flyers these days. This one has CRCKT's collage, Maggotbrain's and my handwriting. Team Work. The rumor on the street is that Assfactor 4 never made it to this show. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

So, ya got something to say, huh?