Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday Halloween

I will explain these costumes in a further post with pictures identifying key features unseen by naked eye. For now, this is "me in 5 years". Significant other: Chili's(gym) waitress. Photo by Emily.
O.k. well this is where I explain what I was actually going to be for Halloween and you might see it next year if I can keep this moldy poster-board around. was working in Shelby, NC and went to Goodwill to look for costume stuff. Found this amazing educational poster from the Cleveland county school system illustrating the dangers of Cocaine use. I thought that it would be great to make this into a sandwich board-box thing I can wear, glue a mirror to the top, draw out lines of "coke" on top and be "Cocaine's a helluva drug." I was too lazy and Halloween was on a Sunday. It was crazy but I didn't particularly feel it like other years. We will see how I feel next year.

1 comment:

  1. I can see c.f. has dressed up but fletch looks like this everyday of his life

    ReplyDelete

So, ya got something to say, huh?